- I'm a black and white girl. My wardrobe it filled with it and my home is filled with it. Some might even say I have an obsession for black and white. They might be right! I LOVE black and white, especially if it has a geometric pattern like this fab storage box.
- A measuring tape is a daily essential when you're an interior designer. Mine's called Carly and mostly lives in my handbag...because you never know when a girl's gotta measure something!
- Resene testpots are another staple in the life of an interior designer! I have stacks and stacks ranging from bright kids colours through to muted neutrals. There's nothing quite like seeing liquid paint to get a feel for a colour!
- My DIY artwork that has a twofold meaning: Art is great, but HE is greater! (I'm talking about the Man Upstairs if you didn't catch my drift!)
- I love my leather bow cuff bracelet, but I LOVE my black and white necklace! Not only is it black and white, but it actually belonged to my Great-Grandmother, who wore it in the 80's! That woman had style! I wear it often and my Grandma has a giggle that I'm wearing something that her mother used to wear!
- One of my favourite pairs of shoes of all time. I just adore the colour combo! Alas, I don't get to wear these puppies that often, as they're not so conducive to chasing two giggling little girls! But sometimes, when no-one's looking.... I put them on and wear them around house!
- My current fave fabric. It has all the bright colours of a summery day, with just enough black to keep me happy! I've turned this into a cushion cover, which I adore big time!
Welcome to my little slice of the blogging world! 2015 is it for me. This is going to be the year I blog my little heart out, bringing to you all those wonderful interior things that make my heart sing! But before I start out...don't you think it'd be nice if you got to know me a bit more? Yep, I know you've probably already been snooping out my 'about' page, and know that I'm a bit of a 'pocket-rocket' who's always doing something, and that I own 27 pairs of shoes (mostly heels!). You probably already know that I can multi-task like no-body's business and have an obsession with writing lists. And you have probably figured out that I LOVE black and white. You may even know that I've been known to rearrange other people's furniture when their out!!! (Yep. I have actually done that on more than one occasion!). So here are 7 little things that represent me...
I'm an Interior Designer & Blogger who's a little obsessed with DIY!
Here you'll find fabulous interior inspiration, how-to tutorials, DIY projects, what I'm currently working on, and my a few of my favourite things!